The role is Hong Kong based and its function is to support the business in its day to day logistical and operational needs. It is strategically involved in the development of new systems and processes. The role interacts with everyone at Catherine Deane to better understand the business needs and be proactive in collaborating with the team to adapt.
- Arranging international shipments with FedEx, DHL & customer freight forwarders.
- Following large customer delivery guidelines with impeccable attention to detail.
- Import/export declaration through Tradelink.
- Adhering to various shipping terms.
- Key account order input and PO management.
- Handling international customs and shipping documents – most regularly USA and UK.
- Stock management, stock taking and reporting.
- Pick, Pack, invoice and Dispatch for intercompany, wholesale and ECOM channels.
- ECOM order dispatches and returns with quality inspection.
- Sending customer delivery notifications and updates.
- Ownership of order fulfilment process in the Hong Kong office, in conjunction with the London team.
- Work with the sales team (London) and production team (Hong Kong) to ensure the critical path runs smoothly and deliveries are efficient.
- Upgrading of ERP system usage in our Hong Kong office to coordinate with usage across the business. This includes:
- Inventory Movement
- Stock Management
- System Syncing
- Barcode creation.
- Cross checking courier invoices.
- Being proactive with bringing forward your ideas and suggestions for improving our existing procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in a logistics or operations role.
- Strong understanding of incoterms and supporting processes.
- A strong team player who is self-motivated and confident communicating internationally.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Is confident in setting up new processes to improve planning and efficiency.
- Quick learner and able to adapt to new systems quickly and effectively.
- Process driven, methodical and highly organised.
- Is experienced in handling large sets of data.
- Has excellent communication skills to build relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Is flexible and adaptable and willing to support teams across the business.
- Has a positive, pro-active and conscientious attitude to their work.
Applications should be sent to Laura - email@example.com